MONETIZATION & TRADE OF BANK INSTRUMENTS
We can monetize just about any type of bank instrument including CD’s, BG’s, SBLC’s, Blocked Funds Letters, Banker’s Drafts, and Gold SKR’s. The instruments can be delivered via SWIFT, DHL or email. We can assist in providing a full recourse loan or a non-recourse. The LTV will vary depending on the issuing bank and the jurisdiction.
Lower rated and lesser known banks can occasionally be worked with, this includes banks in Countries which are typically hard to work with. The bank and confirming bankers will have to pass the scrutiny of the monetizer’s lawyers and bankers doing in depth due diligence on the asset, bank and bankers involved to verify everything is as stated.
- Monetize Alfa Bank, Rosbank, Serbank BG AND MANY OTHERS-SBLC ACCEPTED FOR PPP
- Monetize BANK DRAFT-CHEQUE WITH SWIFT
- Accept Bank Guarantee [BG] With MT 799/760
- Accept CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
- Accept Medium Term Notes [MTN] With MT 799/760
- Accepted for PPP – LOW RATED BANK INSTRUMENTS (BG,SBLC,SBG,BD,PN,.?..ETC.)
- PPP trading funding for GEMS, GOLD MINES, DIAMONDS
- Acceptance of Promissory Note With MT 799/760
- We accept Heritage Funds into Trade Programs.
- Several Small Cap Programs are available.
• Owned & Leased BG’s and SBLC’s issued by top world banks acceptable
• LTV up to 80%
• Minimum Face value of 10m
• Providers Bank provides an RWA Letter and the client receives contract from monetizer normally within 48hrs.
• MT799/199 pre advise from clients/providers bank to monetizers bank.
• Monetizer responds with MT799-Payment undertaking to clients/providers bank to cover payment and fees
• MT760 from client/provider bank to monetizers bank
• Funding within 24 hours of MT760 confirmation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Question: What type of Instrument/ Asset qualifies for this Program?
Answer: Any Asset or Instrument where the client is able to have his/her bank issue a MT-760 with the proper and standard Blocked Funds verbiage would qualify. This would include: Cash (Blocked Funds), Bank Guarantees, Stand By Letters of Credit, and Medium Term Notes.
2.Question: Must the Instrument already be issued or can you work with Fresh Cut Instruments?
Answer: The requirement is for the Instrument or Cash must already be on deposit in the client’s bank. However, we would accept a RWA from a Bank if the instrument had not been issued. However, we will not work with a Non-Issued Instrument where there is a ‘Provider’ involved, as experience has shown that the vast majority of these instruments are never issued.
3. Question: What are the time frames involved in Issuing a contract and closing?
Answer: This is a very important question. Our monetizer works very quickly to issue a contract. Once the contract is issued, the client reviews it. Any/ all questions will be addressed. Once the client signs the contract, the client’s bank must be prepared to issue the Swift MT-760 within 2- 3 Banking Days.
4. Question: What types of Banks qualify for the Monetization Program?
Answer: All Top World Banks qualify for the Monetization Program at the highest LTV’s as indicated above, provided that the instrument size is at least $50M.
The monetizer will work other Banks that are not Top Rated at a Lower LTV’s, and will also consider smaller instrument sizes from Top Rated Banks, also at Lower LTV’s.
BG LEASE & MONETIZATION PROGRAM
FOR PROJECT FUNDING 1M MINIMUM
Provision of a Project, and Credit Enhancement Bank Instrument, is assigned in personal or corporate name of the Applicant, as specified and agreed by Contract/Agreement.
A clean Stand By Letter Of Credit is available via a major international bank, assigned directly in your name, also on screen.
Bank Instruments available with ISIN (We have Lists with ISIN Numbers)
Minimum/maximum: 10M to 500M Euro/USD subject to approval of the Applicant/Borrower.
Between 8% to 12 % of Face Value depending on Instrument.
Plus 2% to 4% commission
LTV: 75-85% of face value
Monetization Fees: 8% (deducted from monetized amount)
Closing Time: Within 21 days from provider receiving the settlement expenses. Settlement Expenses: The cost to Cover the following, Bank fees to reserve the instrument, and the clearing and settlement is 20,000 Euros.
Less 8% fees = 7,360,000M Net to client in 21 days
Client Now Lessees a 40M instrument
Face Value: 40M
Less 8% fees = 29,440,000M net to client in 21 days
Client now Leases 150M instrument
Face Value = 150M
Less 8% Fees = 110,400,000M net to client in 21 days.